Sunday, March 28, 2010

Days 10 & 11 of My Journey- 3/24 & 3/25/2010

These were the first two days that I was not able to make it to the gym. I have to admit, I felt a little guilty, but at the same time it felt good for my body to get a little rest. I never thought I would actually miss exercise. I paid extra attention to what I ate on these days since I knew I couldn't get to the gym. I have been eating mostly lean proteins and vegetables.

Due to a few questions and comments, I also wanted to clarify that I am utilizing the online personal training services that Adam offers. I do not live anywhere near Adam or O2 Fitness. Adam and I communicate primarily by e-mail and have spoken by phone a few times. So, if you are in need of personal training and/or nutrition services don't hesitate to consult with Adam, no matter where you live!

No comments:

 

© OMB Designs