Sunday, March 21, 2010

Day 7 of My Journey- 3/21/2010

Well, I have successfully completed my first week. I haven't felt this proud of myself in such a long time. Thanks to Adam, Bo, and all the rest of you that have encouraged me along the way. I feel so much stronger already (both mentally and physically). I went to the gym this afternoon for one hour of cardio on the elliptical machine. I finally found a way to keep my heart rate at my target of 146. I used the manual program rather than the fat burning program and this did the trick. I completed the entire hour at my target heartrate. I burned 694 calories and my distance was 3.65 miles. On to week 2!

4 comments:

Mama Byrd said...

I am excited for you. I just, today told myself (at the age of 36 and 217 pounds) that in one year we (me and the voices in my head) were going to do a 1/2 marathon. I am thinking these voices are gonna be the death of me wither way - by wither running or eating. I'm tired of eating so I thought I'd try running. I emailed Adam on FB hoping to hear back from him on a good place to start. I'm sure the impact of the weight will hurt the 1st few days. How are you feeling body wise?

Kelley's Weight Loss Journey with Adam Freeman said...

I have to admit that the first two days were pretty rough with lots of soreness, but after that it hasn't been too bad. The workouts are very challenging and I still get sore but nothing like the first two days. Thanks for following me and feel free to ask any other questions. I hope I can be of help to you. Take Care.

Lisa@NewLifeNewMe said...

Congrats on completely your first week. I have just started working out and changing my life style to becoming a new me. I have to admit I'm jealous that you are able to have Adam on your side, I live in Canada and so wish that I was in NC to have Adam's help.

I will be sure to follow you and watch you change !

Kelley's Weight Loss Journey with Adam Freeman said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and following my story. I actually live in Ohio, so I have never met Adam in person. He offers online personal training and nutrition services. So, the fact that you live in Canada wouldn't matter! Just thought I would let you know in case you wanted to consider the online services.

 

© OMB Designs