Sunday, March 28, 2010

Day 14 of My Journey- 3/28/2010

It is hard to believe that I have completed two weeks of this journey already. In some ways it seems much longer, but in other ways much shorter. Either way, I can honestly say I haven't been this proud of myself in a long time. I feel so much physically and emotionally stronger than when I started 2 weeks ago. I am also much more confident. Not only when it comes to exercise and diet, but in all aspects of my daily life. I am praying for good results when I weigh in tomorrow.

I was back at the gym today for one hour on the elliptical machine. I tolerated it very well, but I was so tired and hungry when I got home! I burned 735 calories and my total distance was 3.95 miles. I was able to keep the RPM's at around 45 and still be at my target heart rate.

No comments:

 

© OMB Designs