Friday, May 7, 2010

Days 42-49 of My Journey- 4/26- 5/2/2010

I had another good week with my workouts. A good friend of mine has decided to train for a 5k with me. It makes such a difference having a training partner. We push each other, but it is also nice to have someone to talk to and the time goes by much faster too. The training is going well. We go a total of 3.3 miles and are currently running about one mile of the route. We are slowly increasing the amount of running and decreasing the amount of walking. I can't wait until we are able to run the entire course. The workouts at the gym felt good this week also. I have increased the weight on a few of the exercises and continue to get better at the ab machine.

I am starting to notice that some of my clothes are fitting a little better and I have even gotten a few compliments, so I know the exercise and diet are doing me good. This is the kind of encouragement that keeps me going.

No comments:

 

© OMB Designs