Thursday, May 13, 2010

Days 50-56 of My Journey- 5/3-5/9/2010

I had a really good week in terms of my workouts. My friend and I have continued our 5k training. We have increased our distance and I have been able to pick up my pace a little. I am really excited about our progress and can't wait until I run a race. I am trying to figure out when I will be ready and then I will choose which race to run.

My legs and knees have been holding up very well so far. Some days my legs feel really tired after having run the night before, but I have not had any pain or injuries so far.

In terms of my diet, I am amazed at the fact that I really don't crave all of the bad foods anymore. In the past, I could hardly drive past a fast food or pizza place without having to fight from turning my car into the parking lot. It seems that the more I exercise and see my body changing, the less I desire the junk food. Thank God for that!!

No comments:

 

© OMB Designs