Monday, April 26, 2010

Days 29-35 of My Journey- 4/12-4/18/2010

Well, I was down 7 lbs. since last week when I weighed in on Monday. I couldn't believe I had lost this much, so I got on the scale three times to make sure. Needless to say, I was really excited.

I had another great week in terms of exercise. I have found that I am even starting to enjoy it. Although it is not usually fun during the workout, I absolutely love how I feel when I am finished for the day- very strong and empowered (and usually exhausted too!).

Adam had me increase my weights by 15-20% and reduce my reps to 6-8 instead of 10 (still doing 3 sets). This was definitely a challenge for me, but I was able to get through it. I was a little more sore than normal at first, but it got much better toward the end of the week.

No comments:

 

© OMB Designs