Sunday, April 11, 2010

Days 23-28 of My Journey- 4/6- 4/11/2010

Since I have gotten behind on blogging, I am going to make a few weekly entries in order to get caught up and then resume my normal schedule. This was a good week for me. My workouts went very well. There are days that the workouts are harder than others, but overall I am feeling much stronger and more fit than I have in a long time. I have increased the weights again on my interval workouts.

I am also training to run a 5k in the very near future. So, on the days I have to do an hour of cardio I have been running/walking outside instead of using the elliptical machine at the gym. I am slowly increasing the amount of running as I train. It is pretty challenging for me right now and my legs and knees scream at me sometimes after I am done. I am really looking forward to the 5k though. It will be lots of fun and will give me a sense of accomplishment.



No comments:

 

© OMB Designs